Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Datamin Exercise!

My name is Joseph Lenoir Woltz and I am a 4th year student of De La Salle Canlubang taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management. When I first knew that I would be creating a blog I felt a bit uncomfortable because I would be posting things about myself which is not a thing that I do. I am a private person, only my close friends know what I am and things about me.

I enrolled in De La Salle Canlubang because I know that if I enroll in other schools such as La Salle Taft, Mapua I wouldn't have reached 4th year by now because of influences and vices. I am a person who can be easily influenced. I have vices but I make sure that I control it to the extent that it doesn't affect my studies. I also hope to graduate by this year.

I am a person who loves music I am a frustrated singer! I love singing even though singing doesn't love me. One day I dream of learning how to play saxophone too.

I don't care what people say about me at my back, all i know is I'll do everything I want to do anytime i want and wherever i want to. I can be friendly and wacky at times or all the time but I can get serious when things need to get serious.

Data Mining class is okay but we should have some activities not only pure discussions to maximize the 3 hours given and use it to maximize skills and for our brains to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment